These crepes are a nutty version of your old favorite. Buckwheat flour and orange blossom water give them a little bit of an edge that is sure to please!
- 1 1/2 c buckwheat flour (gluten free)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 3/4 c almond milk
- 1 c water
- 1/4 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tbsp orange blossom water (add more if flavor is pleasant)
- 24 tbsp homemade nutella (2 tbsp per crepe)
- 6 bananas (1/2 banana per crepe)
- vegan butter (for cooking)
- Combine eggs, olive oil, almond milk, water, and orange blossom water in a medium bowl.
- Add buckwheat flour and himalayan pink salt to bowl and mix together.
- Pour a thin layer of the crepe mix on a buttered 10″ skillet on medium heat.
- This is where it gets tricky. Cook until the batter dries on the side that’s down and flip that bad boy over with a silicone flat spatula or a stainless steel one will work too.
- Repeat until all of batter is used. Should be about 12 crepes total.
- Evenly spread two tablespoons of nutella on each crepe along with 1/2 of a banana sliced in small pieces.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Category: Appetizer, Breakfast, Snack
- Cuisine: French