- 1.5 tsp Stevia
- 6 oz tequila
- 9 oz orange juice
- 2 cups grapefruit juice (Any brand is okay, just make sure that the only ingredient is the pure juice and that it’s cold-pressed. Lakewood Organic is the cleanest.)
- 2.25 cups Topo Chico
- 8 mint leaves, minced
- Combine Stevia and tequila in a pitcher.
- Add in orange and grapefruit juices, Topo Chico, and mint leaves in the pitcher.
- Mix it all up.
- Add in specialty ices cubes or popsicles (see notes) and ENJOY!
Make all the above into 24 ice cubes or 4 popsicles by omitting the orange juice and cutting down the recipe to the following:
– 1 tsp of Stevia
– 1 oz of tequila
– 3 oz grapefruit juice
– 3 oz Topo Chico
– 1 to 2 mint leaves, minced
Mix it all up and pour into ice cube or popsicle molds.
- Category: Drinks