This little versatile sauce can be used as a salad dressing base or as a dipping sauce for, well, anything!
- 1 container Kite Hill Almond Milk Yogurt (16 oz – plain, unsweetened)
- 1 cucumber
- 5 sprigs dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 lemon (juice only)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with more dill leaves, if desired.
- Serve with meal or as a base for a salad dressing.
- Category: Dressings + Sauces
- Cuisine: Greek