Ready to change up your ketchup? This ketchup is less sweet than the store brought variety but is just as good with your favorite side.
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 2 slices julienned green pepper
- 1/4 onion
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 8 tsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp organic light brown sugar (Omit if yeast-free or add more if you’d like it to be more sweet)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cook on low for about 20 minutes, tasting intermittently in case you’d like to add other spices to meet your preference.
- Category: Dressings + Sauces
- Cuisine: American