This one-stop-shop of a sauce is tangy with just a hint of heat. Check it out and add it on, well, everything.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp arrowroot starch
- 8 cloves garlic (I. love. garlic.)
- 1 cup fresh thai chili peppers
- 1 1/4 cups apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 1/4 tsp smoked salt (yes, this is a real thing)
- Mix the arrowroot starch with water and make sure it’s well blended.
- Throw everything in a blender and blend.
- Put it on everything and EAT!
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Category: Dressings + Sauces
- Cuisine: American, Thai