Are you ready for all the flavors in your guacamole? This zesty and traditional recipe is sure to be a hit at your next get together. But don’t take my word for it, you’ll have to make this guacamole asap!
- 4 avocados
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 hot pepper (chopped, roast on stove top first for deep flavor)
- 3 sprigs cilantro (minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- black pepper (optional, to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, except avocados.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour.
- About 20 minutes before serve time, cut and remove avocado skins and seeds.
- Mash avocados using a fork in a bowl and mix in with other ingredients.
- Add more salt or pepper, if needed.
- Enjoy with your favorite chip, meal, or veggies!
Use organic ingredients for tomatoes, garlic, and cilantro.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Cuisine: Mexican