These deliciously crispy homemade potato chips are sure become a lunch or dinner staple. Light and flavorful, they won’t overpower the main entrée.
- 4 small potatoes of choice (I used 1 purple, 2 red, and 1 yukon)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper ((or to taste))
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder ((or to taste))
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop potatoes into discs.
- Put all potatoes on baking sheet lined with non-stick foil (this stuff works wonders!) If not using non-stick foil, make sure you oil the pan. I can’t promise they won’t stick a bit after baking.
- Evenly sprinkle spices over potatoes.
- Oven bake for 15 minutes on each side or until crispy.
- Serve with your favorite entree or try it with English Fried Fish (see recipe notes).
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Pairs great with English Fried Fish.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American