Do I really need to add a description? If you’re on this page, you’re a hummus lover and this recipe is worth a shot. I promise! Garlic and lemon perfectly compliment the spicy kick the serrano pepper brings.
- 2 cans organic chickpeas (including liquid in can)
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 1 clove garlic (add up to 2 for more bite)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1.5 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- 1 serrano pepper (add up to 2 for more spice)
- 4 sprigs (cilantro)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy with your favorite chips or crackers.
- Wasn’t that easy?
Use organic ingredients whenever possible
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern