Don’t keep preparing the same ol’ side for dinner. This zucchini is flavorful, healthy, and ready to be your new favorite dinner side.
- 3 whole zucchinis
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- Cut zucchinis into cubes.
- Put almond flour into bowl with spices and mix.
- Put olive oil into a separate bowl and set next to almond flour bowl.
- Grab a handful of zucchini cubes and mix into the olive oil bowl.
- Then toss them into the almond flour mix. The mix should stick to the zucchini cubes.
- Heat up a skillet on medium high and once heated, add avocado oil and wait another minute or so.
- Add zucchini cubes to skillet and let cook for about 1-2 minutes and toss repeatedly until all sides are golden brown.
- Don’t cook for longer than 10 minutes total because the zucchini will get overly soft.
*Use organic zucchini **
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American