This sauce works fantastic on any noodle dish. You can also use it as a stir-fry sauce with veggies, if you’re going for a vegan dish. Add a little spice, if you’re feeling up to some heat!
- 3 oz Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar ((Bragg’s is a great brand))
- 2 1/4 tbsp raw honey
- 4 tsp arrowroot starch
- 1 oz water
- 1 oz pinapple juice ((Lakewood Organic is awesome!))
- himalayan pink salt ((to taste))
- dried Thai chili pepper seeds ((optional + to taste))
- Combine water and arrowroot starch in a cup and mix until arrowroot is completely dissolved, then add the mixture to a small pot.
- Add in all other liquid ingredients to pot.
- Cook while stirring continuously until sauce starts to thicken (about 5 min on medium heat).
Use organic ingredients whenever possible
You can also use crushed red pepper instead of seeds from dried chili peppers
This recipe yields the exact amount you’ll need to make Pad See Thai.
- Category: Dressings + Sauces
- Cuisine: Thai